- It's smaller than my back pack but bigger than a fanny pack. Very important when you like to carry a jacket and a few other things.
- It has a nice little case that will hold my cell phone so that I don't have to go digging for it.
- It has little compartments on the side that I can put my lip balm and other little things in and I can reach it without taking my pack off
- I like how it sits lower on my back but not on my rear like a fanny pack
- It can be used without the back pack straps or with. I think I prefer with
- I'm not especially fond of the fabric the back pack straps are made out of as I'm use to my soft padded ones.
- My current water bottles do not stay in the two water bottle holders. Amy S. also has one that she is trying out and her water bottles
fit and don't fall out. I will try different ones