Friday, April 16, 2010

TEAMS!

Boston, Tampa, Boston, Tampa, Dallas, DC…. it was a decision that kept going back and forth but we finally did decide on a place to walk this year. Team J&S4EVER is walking Washington, DC in October!!! Our original team is back together as Kristin will be joining Tracy and I again this year. I am so excited to have her back and it’s an extra bonus that she is an athletic trainer?

I am, however, a two team girl this year. After meeting the ladies of Pink Soles in Motion (PSIM) last year I just fell in love with all of their enthusiasm and energy and I just couldn’t let them walk and raise money without me so I joined the team. I was originally thinking I would just help them fundraise and walk my walk with Tracy where ever we decided to walk but then I realized I was up for the challenge. I have decided to walk not only in DC but also in Dallas in November.